Family Life Associate
Family Release Form
Children gather together for a worship service, which includes singing, a developmentally tailored sermon, games activities related to the lesson, and amazing fellowship with PazNaz Kids. Come check out all the fun happening Sunday mornings for PazNaz Kids!
Sunday School: 9:15- 10:15 am, Lower Sanctuary
Children’s Church: 10:30 am – 12:15 pm
Grades 1-5: Room 102, Lower Sanctuary
Come to COW on Wednesday Nights! As we travel back in time with Superbook. Kids will be able to experience and go back in time with the prophets in the bible.
Grades 1-5: 6:30 pm in Room 102, Lower Sanctuary
Kids Night Out
Friday, February 8, from 5:00-9:00 pm
Mark your calendars for a night of childcare (ages six months to fifth grade, including kids with special needs) on Friday, February 8, from 5:00-9:00 pm at PazNaz. The cost is $25 for one child and $10 for each additional child. You can sign up today at paznaz.configio.com. Registration closes on Sunday, February 3, at 5:00 pm. Space is limited and don’t forget to bring a sack dinner. Contact Emily Shnorhokian for more information.
- This children’s choir for grades 1-5 practices from 9:15-10:00 am in Room 109, Lower Sanctuary.
- Check your child into the Cave and then drop them off in Room 109, Lower Sanctuary.
- Once SonSeekers is over, your child will join the regular Sunday School from 10:00- 10:15 am. After Sunday School, your child will come into the Cave for Children’s Worship from 10:30 am-12:00 pm.
Basketball Day Camp | June 3-7
If your child just completed Kindergarten through 6th grade, they should join PazNaz Sports this summer for a Basketball Day Camp on June 3-7. Session times are divided by grade with K-3rd meeting from 8:30 am-12:00 pm and 4th-6th grade meeting from 1:00-4:30 pm. The cost is $85 per child. Space is limited. Contact Pastor Julie Keith for more information at email@example.com or 626.351.2485.
Register today: paz.nz/BasketballDayCamp
Your Help is Needed!
Volunteers are needed for a variety of positions:
- Greeters: Sunday School – 8:50-9:10 am
- Greeters: 10:30 Service – 10:20-10:40 am
- Quiet Room Overseer: Sunday from 10:20-10:45 am (space for reading, art, & building)
- Elementary Support for 10:30 service (general support & loving presence once or twice a month)
- Elementary Support for Wednesday from 6:30-8pm (general support and loving presence one, two, three, or even four times a month)
Email Emily Shnorhokian if you’re interested in learning more about any of these positions!