Family Life Associate Pastor
Family Release Form
Children gather together for a worship service, which includes singing, a developmentally tailored sermon, games activities related to the lesson, and amazing fellowship with PazNaz Kids. Come check out all the fun happening Sunday mornings for PazNaz Kids!
Sunday School: 9:15- 10:15 am, Lower Sanctuary
Children’s Church: 10:30 am – 12:15 pm
Grades 1-5: Room 102, Lower Sanctuary
I AM… This spring, PazNaz Kids will focus on how we are created to be like Jesus—in how we live, speak, and think so that we can walk in the good works he prepared for us.
Grades 1-5: 6:30 pm in Room 102, Lower Sanctuary
- This children’s choir for grades 1-5 practices from 11:30 am-12:15 pm in Room 109, Lower Sanctuary.
- Check your child into the Cave as usual and a secured volunteer will escort the participating children from the Cave to Room 109 at 11:30 am.
- Please pick up your child in Room 109 at 12:15 pm.
Registration for this Winter’s Basketball Season
Hosted by PazNaz, Upward Basketball offers an extended, multi-month opportunity for character-building, player development, and the formation of deep relationships between teammates and coaches. Players will develop a love for basketball and a healthy competitive spirit and discover skills necessary to succeed both on and off the court. The game format and rules are designed to teach the game at an age-specific level that grows with each young athlete.
Ages: Kindergarten-Sixth Grade | Registration: September 15 – October 13 | Cost: $125
For more information, contact League Director, Doug Ravasdy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 626.351.2456.
Your Help is Needed!
Volunteers needed for a variety of positions:
- Greeters: Sunday School – 8:50-9:10 am
- Greeters: 10:30 Service – 10:20-10:40 am
- Quiet Room Overseer: Sunday from 10:20-10:45 am (space for reading, art, & building)
- Elementary Support for 10:30 service (general support & loving presence once or twice a month)
- Elementary Support for Wednesday from 6:30-8pm (general support and loving presence one, two, three, or even four times a month)
Email Emily Shnorhokian if you’re interested in learning more about any of these positions!